- December 5, 2020, N/A: Open Cash Bonspiel - Read more...
- December 27, 2020, N/A: George Robertson Bonspiel - Read more...
- February 4, 2021, N/A: Junior Provincials - Read more...
- February 27, 2021, N/A: Mixed Spiel - Read more...
- March 19, 2021, N/A: Combo Ladies and Mens Bonspiel - Read more...
Please note that per AHS notice on November 12th and subsequent release on November 24th, the ACC is closed to normal curling operations.
During this restricted period, per guidelines the ACC will offer practice ice until further notice.
To book practices at the ACC, please note:
– All practices must be booked through the Club Manager at 403-948-7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
– appropriate AHS documents need to be completed prior to visiting the club
– All practices will be booked in one hour time slots, maximum two hours per member per week
– Practice ice will be available Tuesday – Thursday 5 PM to 8PM. Hours may be expanded if demand requires it.
-Only members may book practice ice at this time, one individual per sheet
– one on one instruction is allowed with physical distancing and masks mandatory. Coaches may not book multiple individual sheets at the same time for a team and move sheet to sheet
Curling Club Waivers
Adult Waiver (over the age of consent)
Youth Waiver (under the age of consent)
The ACC has approved our Return to Play guidelines for review. Revised on Nov. 6, you can view them here:
ACC’s guidelines were based on Curling Alberta’s which are below:
Please see our refund policy for the upcoming 2020-2021 season:
#102 – 275 Jensen Drive NE, Airdrie, AB T4B 1P7